The Old Court Room

Closed until 2018.

The Old Court Room was originally an extension to the Law Library of Lincoln’s Inn, built in 1845. The Library became the largest of its kind in the English-speaking world, and the Old Court Room was used for court sittings, hence its name.

The Old Court Room is available to hire during the day and evenings on weekdays and weekends.

Make an enquiry
Download Factsheet Download Siteplan

Floorplan

Capacities

  • Dinner 44
  • Reception 100
  • Theatre-style meeting 50

Dimensions

  • Length 36'0'' (11.00m)
  • Breadth 16'6'' (6m)

Lighting

Dimmer control switches

Sound

Public address system

Power

240v. A.C. single phase


Food & Catering

Food & Catering

Our Services

Our Services

Location Information

Location Information